What's in it for you?
Breaking the HR Analytics Paradigm is referring to the fact that, to date, it appears that most HR Analytics teams are focusing on salary workforce analytics. However, there is some significant low-hanging fruit in terms of potential cost savings that may be identified through hourly workforce analytics. Analysis of hourly workforce data can create an excellent opportunity for HR Analytics teams to develop quick wins by identifying potential operational improvements and significant cost savings. In this webinar, we will focus on opportunities associated with three distinct topics – absenteeism, the hourly hiring process and hourly payroll.
- Utilization of data stratification techniques to identify key focus areas
- Recognize the high costs associated with unplanned absenteeism
- Drill-down on hourly employee absenteeism data to identify key focus areas
- Learn how to develop comprehensive solutions to address chronic employee absenteeism as well as potential misuse of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) entitlements in the United States
- Recognize the high costs associated with a bad hire
- Conduct a deep-dive analysis of a typical hourly hiring process
- Learn how to identify hiring process improvements with the goal of improving the quality of hire, minimizing the time to fill job openings and reducing overall hiring costs
- Analyze hourly payroll data in order to identify potential cost reduction opportunities related to items such as overtime pay as well as grievance pay and union official pay in unionized settings
- Add Value = Grow the Team!
Who Will Benefit?
- Directors / Vice Presidents
- Analytics professionals
- Human Resources professionals (e.g., CHRO, Talent Acquisition team)
- Labor Relations professionals (e.g., Attendance Leads, Labor Supervisors)
- Hourly Payroll
Certificate of Completion
For Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit purposes, all of our webinars come with a certificate of completion with participant name and webinar duration.
|HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that HR & Labor Guru Inc. meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”|
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.