What's in it for you?For the most part, the field of HR Analytics is considered to be in its infancy stage. In many cases, it appears that organizations are creating HR Analytics teams simply because they feel that everyone else is doing it. Accordingly, many of these teams are saddled with ancillary duties such as HR reporting and are initially provided with minimal resources, making it extremely challenging for them to prove their worth. The trick of course is to identify some quick wins and then to illustrate that the team is capable of consistently delivering analytics and insights that will add value. The intent of this webinar is to identify opportunities for HR Analytics teams to add value and ultimately grow their team.
- Develop an understanding of the structure, roles and responsibilities of an effective HR Analytics team
- Gain an appreciation for common challenges in growing your HR Analytics function and learn approaches on how to overcome these challenges
- Identify quick wins and migrate to value-added projects that will appeal to HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion)
- Break the HR Analytics “Paradigm” – most teams are focusing on salary workforce analytics – learn about potential high-value, low-hanging fruit associated with hourly workforce analytics
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics – illustration of a 6-Step process that works
- Add Value = Grow the Team!
Who Will Benefit
- Directors / Vice Presidents
- Analytics professionals
- Human Resources professionals (CHRO, HR Functional Leads, HR Business Partners)
- Labor Relations professionals
Certificate of Completion
For Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit purposes, all of our webinars come with a certificate of completion with participant name and webinar duration.
|HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that HR & Labor Guru Inc. meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”|
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.