What's in it for you?Rising all-in labor costs are one of the most significant challenges facing employers today. Labor cost increases are primarily attributable to wage and healthcare cost inflation. This webinar represents Part 2 of a two-part series that focuses on identifying strategic opportunities to reduce and/or mitigate rising all-in labor costs. Specifically, this module highlights cost mitigation strategies relative to healthcare, pensions and other employee benefit costs. It provides numerous practical alternatives for organizations to consider in addressing these particular components of all-in labor costs. The content in this module has been designed to appeal to a broad audience ranging from employee benefits specialists who are engaged in designing a new employee benefits package to labor relations professionals who are strategizing for upcoming union negotiations.
Part 1 of the series focuses primarily on cost mitigation opportunities relative to modifications to compensation structures and workforce composition.
- High-level understanding of the rising healthcare cost challenges facing employers
- Gain an appreciation for the importance of plan design decisions (e.g., employee cost share, delivery models, clinical programs) in driving overall employer healthcare costs
- Identification of the multiple levers, strategies and tools available to mitigate rising healthcare costs
- 3-Step analytical approach to identify key focus areas in order to facilitate potential cost reduction strategies
- Comprehensive strategy to address high cost healthcare elements – “REDUCE” model
- Develop win-win healthcare solutions for both employers and employees (unions)
- Understand cost mitigation strategies for other employee benefits including; pensions, disability, life insurance, paid time off and retiree benefits
- Learn about proven strategies aimed at reducing Other Post Employment Benefit (OPEB) obligations and costs related to retiree healthcare, life insurance and other employee benefits
Who Will Benefit
- Directors / Vice Presidents
- Human Resources professionals
- Employee Benefits specialists
- Analytics professionals
- Labor Relations professionals
- Anyone involved in the union negotiations process
Certificate of Completion
For Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit purposes, all of our webinars come with a certificate of completion with participant name and webinar duration.
|HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that HR & Labor Guru Inc. meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.”|
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.