What's in it for you?The preparation of negotiations costing models and the development of robust bargaining strategies are undoubtedly two of the most important aspects of the union negotiations process. Dynamic negotiations costing models are essential in order to accurately and confidently cost out union demands, management proposals, economic offers and overall settlement costs. In addition, since bargaining with the union never goes exactly as planned, it is imperative that the negotiations team has clear, dynamic bargaining strategies in place in order to remain focused on the achievement of their financial and non-economic bargaining goals and objectives. This webinar will provide attendees with a clear understanding of how to develop practical costing models and bargaining tools that will assist the negotiations team in achieving their targets.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the numerous financial elements that should be considered when calculating all-in labor costs and creating negotiations costing models
- Obtain a clear understanding of how to develop a dynamic negotiations costing model by utilizing a simple 3-Step Approach
- Understand the advantages of sharing certain labor cost information with the union
- Learn how to develop practical bargaining tools that can be utilized to: improve efficiencies when costing out union demands and management proposals; develop alternative economic offers; assist in formulating overall bargaining strategy
- Learn how to develop a simple matrix that will assist the company in identifying potential win-win solutions
- Understand the importance of developing a comprehensive economic offer “playbook” by consolidating input from the various subcommittees
Who Will Benefit
- Directors / Vice Presidents
- Labor Relations professionals
- Anyone involved in the union negotiations process (including Communications, Finance teams, etc.)
Certificate of Completion
AFor Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit purposes, all of our webinars come with a certificate of completion with participant name and webinar duration.